- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Holes for double padlocking
- Holes for shoulder strap
- Stackable interlocking system
- Thick body material
- Extra fixing points
- Fully length hinges
- Nylon pins, corrosion free
- Special Rainforest Trophy plaque on the lid
- Rectangular resin label space on the lid - MAX logo
Max cases are IP67 certified, tough, durable and reliable. They may be used in a variety of applications, ranging from marine, photography, scuba diving, hunting, fishing, special corps and even the manufacturing industry. These cases offer superior protection from the elements, water, dust and impacts, making them suitable for a wide array of sectors and applications. It is the perfect case for transporting and presenting your belongings. IP67 rated and incredibly durable, your items will be safe and secure in the RFT MAX430S waterproof case.
- IP67 certified, completely waterproof and dust-proof.
- Can be submersed in up to 1 metre of water for 30 minutes.
- Temperature resistant from -30˚C to +90˚C.
- Manufactured from hard-wearing polypropylene copolymer.
- ATA 300
- Mil. specs: DEF STAN 81-41 STANAG 4280
- Interior options: Empty or Cubed foam
- Available in black
- Capacity: 19.64 L
External dimensions: L 464 x W 366 x H 176 mm
Internal dimensions: L 426 x W 290 x H 159 mm
Lid Height 45 mm
Base Height 114 mm
Weight 3.08 kg
Pick N Pluck foams in the bottom and convoluted foam in the lid available as standard.
Foam set configuration:
1 base foam 20mm (0.79 inch)
2 cubed foams 40mm (1.57 inch)
1 lid convoluted foam 45mm (1.77 inch)
1 x RFT MAX430S